Solutions for Infrastructure
The experts in the Infrastructure business area create functional transport connections and cities. Infrastructure projects are often part of a larger entity of societal measures: for example,
railway and road design often affect a wide geographical area and a large number of people using the routes.
In addition to major projects, the business area influences the functionality of cities in many ways; for example, even smaller, more detailed projects such as lighting design can
have a significant impact on the functionality of a place and the experience of the people who use it.
Services we offer:
• Road and railway design and land use
• Bridge design
• Geoplanning and geological surveys
• Transport planning and surveys
• Rock and tunnel planning
• Street and urban spaces and urban design
• Landscape Architecture
• Streets and municipal infrastructure engineering and water services
• Studies and surveys related to the environment, nature, noise and chemicals